Thursday, October 13, 2011

Anthropologie!


After an amazing year studying art in Italy, I'm back in San Francisco for my senior year of college! I managed to snag an AMAZING visual display internship at the retail store Anthropologie. From the very first time I walked into an Anthropologie store, I instantly fell in love with the creative and unique environment. While their clothing is waaay out of my price range, I found myself constantly in there, more inspired and captivated by the visual displays and merchandising. I am currently working at the store in downtown San Francisco (amazing) , under some really talented and incredibly nice supervisors. They come up with the ideas, and our (the interns) job is to execute it--we're like Santa's elves.

So after many inquiries about how my internship is going, I decided that a blog would be the best way to keep you all in the loop!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment