Monday, November 21, 2011

sparkly H O L I D A Y

Here is the first round of photos of our newest holiday displays! 

we created Jingle-Balls, which were hanging on a spring, so you could pull this card, and it would actually jingle!

the back left wall is covered in silver paper dots, individually nailed onto the wall. The giant crystal balls were made during our holiday crafting workshop!

classic paper chains!

I covered the back wall with beautiful iridescent circles (also individually nailed) and these amazing lights we also made. 

detail of the iridescent dots

this super cool display is behind the cashwrap 
from the back of the store, on the first floor (our store is 3 levels)

the backside of our newest window display. We handmade each one of those string lanterns. Lets just say I had glue in my hair (hands, arms, clothes) for days.

No comments:

Post a Comment